Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cherry Weekend in DC.

Dance Dance Dance.  I just got back from Cherry Weekend in DC and I had a blast.  I worked at a bar called Omega.   So fun!  Its a blast when the patrons to a club are fun and like to have a good time.  I also go to go to the Moody Gaga Party and Town Dance Boutique!    What a party....   I have a photo shoot coming up so I look forward to posting some really well done pics!
Fun Screen shot with my mac :-)

Brandon and I at Mid Atlantic Leather Weekend

Just Twirl Boot Camp in Charlotte

I can never get enough of those phone pics

More boot Camp Pics

Southern Decadence

No comments:

Post a Comment