Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Joys of Saturday in the Summer

One of the best parts of Saturdays in Summer are the fun it brings out in people at the local bars. I had the pleasure of working at Legends Raleigh this past Saturday. It was a blast and the people a lot of fun.

This is my buddy Brad and I at the bar working.

I also got a welcome suprise. A classmate of mine in college showed up. I had not seen her since 2003 in Natchitoches La. Like I said the joys of Saturdays in Summer.

1 comment:

  1. I met Brad last night. I've had some bad experiences at Legends, and was reluctant to go, but he made it worthwhile. He's an extremely awesome guy. Definitely crushing on him, even without the 151. lol.

    ReplyDelete