Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rough Gods Photo Shoot

This past weekend I had the pleasure of shooting with Michael Alago. He has two books out already......Rough Gods and The Brutal Truth. We did a three day shoot Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning. Most of our stuff we did on the Westside Highway in NYC. There are some really great spots there along the River near Pier 54. I had been to Pier 54 earlier this summer for the Pier Dance so I was a little familiar with the area already. I am posting a few of the sample pics. I am thrilled to be a part of Michael's work and his upcoming books. He was a pleasure to work with.





1 comment:

  1. Menudo macho, debe tener una polla gruesa y fuerte, ideal para abrirme el culo y sentirle follarme con fuerza, con su lengua bien metida en mi boca para que no pudiera gritar y su mano pajilleandome para provocarme el orgasmo antes de tiempo.

    ReplyDelete