Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Mais......It's once again time for Nolita to twinkle in my eyes.

Halloween New Orleans 28 (HNO28) starts this Thursday Oct 27th. I will be working at Oz again....4th time this year. I can't wait. Never before have I prepared so many dancing costumes with special effects. But thats the spirit of New Orleans and with all the creative juices there I am sure to underwhelm...but nonetheless it will be great. The main party is Saturday..
Some friends and I have been feverishly working on our costumes. We based our entire idea on a photo shoot with the Hause of Exterface.
I promise pics are to follow the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment