Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fun Times Ahead.

So my day to day life is pretty simple, chemist 8 hours a day M-F, gym everyday, shower, supper, some internet and then bed. The weekends I tend to be adventurous and make up for the tightly regimented weekdays.

I have a lot to look forward to as far as weekend get-aways.

This coming weekend Jan 28 I am attending El Gancho in Tampa with some friends. If you have never heard of El Gancho...its a series of dance events held around a pirate festival "Gasperilla" in Tampa...sort of like their Mardi Gras.



After that I am heading to Atlanta on Feb 10th to be a live installation at the Rough Gods-Michael Alago exhibit of his iconic photography. I am going to stay in Atlanta the rest of the weekend to see some friends I have not seen in a while.


Right after Atlanta I fly to New Orleans to work at OZ for Mardi Gras. It's always so damn good going back to New Orleans. I have a lot of people I am excited to see. The permanent staff at Oz is so welcoming. I would definitely recommend that you party there if you are looking for a dance club during Mardi Gras. I found a new gym to workout at while there so I am looking forward to lifting a lot. I only have to work at OZ 4 hours a day so that gives me plenty of time for fitness.


Then I am working another Matinee Event. This time at the Winter Party Music Festival in Miami the first weekend of March. I really enjoy working for Matinee as their parties are basically a piece of moving art....its AMAZING!



And after that I kinda have not planned much....but that will soon change ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment