Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

In my spare time....

About 5 years ago I bought this little house in raleigh that needed some TLC. When I am not traveling or working I like to get creative and do projects at home. I made a little highlight video of some of the things I have built/remodeled around my house. Its been a lot of fun. I would encourage anyone who is thinking of buy a home to just do it. It's a lot of fun having the freedom to make any changes you want. I can't even begin to count the number of home depot trips I have made or the evenings I have passed out in pure exhaustion from working on stuff but its all worth it. These days I sit back at home and enjoy the comforts of my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment